Do you have a personal injury claim?

Have you been injured in a car accident due to someone else’s carelessness or negligence? If so, you may be entitled to compensation. Individuals who are injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence have the right to be compensated for property damage and personal injury, as well as medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.

Settling an automobile accident claim without legal representation can be challenging. Insurance companies will do whatever they can to minimize your compensation, and many common mistakes can jeopardize your injury claim. Immediately following an accident, it’s important to file a police report and seek medical treatment, even if your injuries appear minor. Learn what to do and what mistakes to avoid if you’ve been in an accident.

Contact an experienced personal injury attorney

Working with a personal injury attorney can help maximize your claim following an accident. An experienced attorney will be able to contact witnesses, investigate the accident, collect the necessary records, and consult expert witnesses in order to build the strongest case.

Dustin Crook’s goal as a personal injury attorney is to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your vehicle, the best medical treatment, and fair reparation for any medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, future medical expenses, future disability, and any other monetary loss resulting from the accident. Attorney Crook will take your case seriously and investigate all possible sources of insurance in order to maximize your recovery.

Dustin took a real interest in my case. He advocated zealously on my behalf. With him on my side I have no doubt I received the best settlement possible.

Michael D.

If you have been injured in an accident, call attorney Dustin Crook at 913.353.5870 or contact us online.

Have you been injured in an accident?

Request a free and confidential initial consultation to find out if you may be eligible for compensation.